Thermal, Acoustical and Pest insulation that protects your home and saves you money!
TAP insulation is a three-prong approach to benefit your home. It offers thermal insulation and acoustic insulation, saving you energy as well as creating a barrier for pests. TAP insulation is blown into your attic and walls filling the entire area. It fills where fiberglass simply doesn't reach. And the R-value stays in the insulation, providing energy savings for the life of the home.
- TAP saves energy because the insulation is more dense than fiberglass and the air does not move through it easily. It keeps your home cooler in the summer and warmer during the winter months - saving energy and making you more comfortable.
- TAP is a natural insulator and makes your home quieter.
- TAP has fire-retardant properties and limits the spread of fire with flame and smolder combustion resistance.
- TAP helps control pests because it is treated with pure boric acid, which is deadly to many insects. Even though it delivers a knock-out punch to pests, it's safe for humans and pets. TAP eliminates self-grooming insects upon contact, including ants, cockroaches, silverfish and termites.
- TAP is all-natural, permanent and environmentally friendly, made from boric acid and recycled newsprint.
The experts at A-1 Termite & Pest Control can install TAP and give you peace of mind - and savings on your next energy bill – so call today!